I’ve collaborated with the Stanford Social Innovation Review to write a series of articles about our work in social innovation education. Here is the list of articles I wrote or co-wrote as part of the series. This is some of my personal favorite work ever!
1. Social Change and the Shadow Side of Passion – find out what we mean by the ‘Wound-Gift Concept’. January 2014
2. Seven Elements of Social Innovation – our social innovation framework that underpins our training and education model. March 2014
3. Looking to Nature for Social Innovation – seeing nature as a guide and mentor towards improving our capacity to be innovators. June 2014
4. From Motivated Professional to Social Changemaker – 15 insights on leadership and transition from the frontlines of professional education. August 2014
5. World Literature on Social Innovation – A Quest – a new book makes an important contribution to a field screaming out for diversity—but may also illustrate why there isn’t more diversity. September 2014
6. The Inner Journey of the Changemaker – How we manage ourselves and empathize with others are as important as professional management skills in creating social impact. November 2015
7. Decelerate to Accelerate – Sometimes the fastest way forward may be to slow down. January 2015
8. Schools Aren’t Just Buildings – Why innovation in education is about a lot more than just building schools. July 2015
Check them out and share your thoughts! And do share it with anyone you think might be interested!