- RT @THNK_org: THNKer Roshan Paul & @amaniinst win 2017 Cordes Innovation Award from @AshokaU for their high impact education https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @amaniinst: It's been such an honor to receive this year's @AshokaU @cordesfdn Innovation Award Learn more here: amaniinstitute.org/news-and-updat…… 4 days ago
- RT @amaniinst: Being infuriated about the other side is easy - but can you find common ground? #socent #socinn #changemakers https://t.co/K… 5 days ago
- RT @francescafolda: "How To Survive the Age of Nationalism: A First Step in Finding Common Ground" linkedin.com/pulse/how-surv… by @roshpaul @am… 1 week ago
- "How To Survive the Age of Nationalism: A First Step in Finding Common Ground" linkedin.com/pulse/how-surv… by @roshpaul on @LinkedIn 1 week ago
Category Archives: Cricket
Two years ago, a couple of weeks from today, the man who, after my Dad, has taught me the most about life played his last Test match. A few weeks ago, he released his autobiography, which he claims to have … Continue reading
An essay in Rediff.com about whether the Indian cricket team has a moral obligation to avoid touring Zimbabwe.
A tongue-in-cheek article for Rediff.com after my high school introduced cricket into the curriculum.
After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, … Continue reading
An article co-written with my friend Shreyan Singh on how the Indian cricket team keeps losing in the finals of major cricket tournaments.
An article in Rediff.com on some of the most important moments in the history of Indian cricket (as of late 2001).
An article in Rediff.com on the experience of watching cricket in a bar in Australia.