- RT @Careershifters: Thinking about shifting into a more impactful career? @roshpaul and @ilarabbat's new book, 'The New Reason To Work' is… 1 month ago
- Super excited to share the cover of my new book, coming out on November 30! Please mark your calendars because I'd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Check out my latest article: How to Build a Regular Writing Practice linkedin.com/pulse/how-buil… via @LinkedIn 4 months ago
- Fabulous to see @ajarrodkimber and @GeorgeDobell1 reunited on #PoliteEnquiries!! Far and away the best combo. Hope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 8 months ago
Category Archives: Cricket
Two years ago, a couple of weeks from today, the man who, after my Dad, has taught me the most about life played his last Test match. A few weeks ago, he released his autobiography, which he claims to have … Continue reading
An essay in Rediff.com about whether the Indian cricket team has a moral obligation to avoid touring Zimbabwe.
A tongue-in-cheek article for Rediff.com after my high school introduced cricket into the curriculum.
After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, … Continue reading
An article co-written with my friend Shreyan Singh on how the Indian cricket team keeps losing in the finals of major cricket tournaments.
An article in Rediff.com on some of the most important moments in the history of Indian cricket (as of late 2001).
An article in Rediff.com on the experience of watching cricket in a bar in Australia.
Early in 2001, I conducted interviews with former leading spin bowlers, Bishan Singh Bedi and Maninder Singh on why Indian cricket was struggling to find quality spinners to team up with Anil Kumble. This was, of course, just prior to … Continue reading
By the sheerest chance, I did an interview with Pankaj Roy for Rediff.com just three days before he died. It was a moving conversation, as he was so clearly re-living his cricketing life. I felt privileged to record it.
An essay in Rediff.com taking a somewhat lenient look at the issue of sledging in cricket.