- RT @AmbilyAdithyan: Yet again a wonderful article by @roshpaul SImple yet very practical. Thank you Sir. @amaniinst ssir.org/articles/entry… 1 day ago
- Great to meet you too @JoHoltan and to welcome you to @amaniinst! Look forward to our next chat. 1 day ago
- RT @amaniinst: We are so happy to have @NabilaAlibhai at Amani this morning to share her changemaking story with our Fellows #socinn https:… 1 week ago
- RT @james_whitehead: Great to be back in Nairobi with @amaniinst and @oxfamgb staff focusing on #imactatscale twitter.com/roshpaul/statu… 1 week ago
- Excited to see the dynamic @oxfamgb staff back @amaniinst to finalize and present their #impactatscale projects to drive progress in HECA! 1 week ago
Category Archives: Cricket
Two years ago, a couple of weeks from today, the man who, after my Dad, has taught me the most about life played his last Test match. A few weeks ago, he released his autobiography, which he claims to have … Continue reading
An essay in Rediff.com about whether the Indian cricket team has a moral obligation to avoid touring Zimbabwe.
A tongue-in-cheek article for Rediff.com after my high school introduced cricket into the curriculum.
After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, … Continue reading
An article co-written with my friend Shreyan Singh on how the Indian cricket team keeps losing in the finals of major cricket tournaments.
An article in Rediff.com on some of the most important moments in the history of Indian cricket (as of late 2001).
An article in Rediff.com on the experience of watching cricket in a bar in Australia.