- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 8 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 10 months ago
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 11 months ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 11 months ago
Category Archives: Cricket
Two years ago, a couple of weeks from today, the man who, after my Dad, has taught me the most about life played his last Test match. A few weeks ago, he released his autobiography, which he claims to have … Continue reading
An essay in Rediff.com about whether the Indian cricket team has a moral obligation to avoid touring Zimbabwe.
A tongue-in-cheek article for Rediff.com after my high school introduced cricket into the curriculum.
After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, … Continue reading
An article co-written with my friend Shreyan Singh on how the Indian cricket team keeps losing in the finals of major cricket tournaments.
An article in Rediff.com on some of the most important moments in the history of Indian cricket (as of late 2001).
An article in Rediff.com on the experience of watching cricket in a bar in Australia.
Early in 2001, I conducted interviews with former leading spin bowlers, Bishan Singh Bedi and Maninder Singh on why Indian cricket was struggling to find quality spinners to team up with Anil Kumble. This was, of course, just prior to … Continue reading
By the sheerest chance, I did an interview with Pankaj Roy for Rediff.com just three days before he died. It was a moving conversation, as he was so clearly re-living his cricketing life. I felt privileged to record it.
An essay in Rediff.com taking a somewhat lenient look at the issue of sledging in cricket.