- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 1 week ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul shares some valuable lessons on investing in leaders to drive business growth and scale. #leadership #le… 1 week ago
- Shouldn't you focus on the game today instead of the "where were you" segment? It's like they don't care about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @IIA_Kenya: @amaniinst We are proud of you and congratulations for the Win. This is a strong statement of the impact of your work and a… 2 months ago
- Whoo-hoo!! twitter.com/AspenANDE/stat… 2 months ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute
Category Archives: Cricket
Two years ago, a couple of weeks from today, the man who, after my Dad, has taught me the most about life played his last Test match. A few weeks ago, he released his autobiography, which he claims to have … Continue reading
An essay in Rediff.com about whether the Indian cricket team has a moral obligation to avoid touring Zimbabwe.
A tongue-in-cheek article for Rediff.com after my high school introduced cricket into the curriculum.
After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, … Continue reading
An article co-written with my friend Shreyan Singh on how the Indian cricket team keeps losing in the finals of major cricket tournaments.
An article in Rediff.com on some of the most important moments in the history of Indian cricket (as of late 2001).
An article in Rediff.com on the experience of watching cricket in a bar in Australia.