After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, and we were doubly thrilled when we learnt that professors in a couple of business schools in India were using it as a case study in their courses.
- Well, here's some good news: Half the planet is middle class or richer, according to @BrookingsInst brookings.edu/blog/future-de… 1 week ago
- Thanks for sharing @SSIReview twitter.com/SSIReview/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @francescafolda: Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One? linkedin.com/pulse/you-havi… @Roshpaul 4 weeks ago
- Speaking at this tomorrow. Do come if you're in Bangalore! twitter.com/amaniinst/stat… 4 weeks ago
- RT @francescafolda: #journalism and #impact: my two worlds connected by @roshpaul talking about global careers of meaning and impact to a n… 1 month ago