After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, and we were doubly thrilled when we learnt that professors in a couple of business schools in India were using it as a case study in their courses.
- Check out my latest article: How to Build a Regular Writing Practice linkedin.com/pulse/how-buil… via @LinkedIn 1 month ago
- Fabulous to see @ajarrodkimber and @GeorgeDobell1 reunited on #PoliteEnquiries!! Far and away the best combo. Hope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 5 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 1 year ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 1 year ago