After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, and we were doubly thrilled when we learnt that professors in a couple of business schools in India were using it as a case study in their courses.
- .@BCorporation do you have an office or presence in India? Would love to connect with them. We already partner in B… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 48 minutes ago
- Why India’s Big Fix Is a Big Flub nyti.ms/2F065FL 1 day ago
- "Entrepreneurial behavior isn't about scale, it's about a desire for a certain kind of journey." - Great piece from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @james_clear: The best productivity hack is getting 8-9 hours of sleep every night. Second best is exercising 30-60 minutes each day. Bo… 3 days ago
- @anandmahindra Also abolish visa restrictions. India's visa regime is getting stricter not easier. Why not be more open and welcoming? 4 days ago