After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, and we were doubly thrilled when we learnt that professors in a couple of business schools in India were using it as a case study in their courses.
- Yes! twitter.com/amaniinst/stat… 6 hours ago
- RT @THNKschool: THNK Partners Rajiv Ball & @fbartels give #THNKFSTVL a sneak peak of what's in store for the next 5 years #THNKJOMO https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul asks about the ethical implications for human microchip implants. #THNKFSTVL #THNKjomo #biohacking 1 day ago
- I'm getting ready to speak about tech and innovation to all the @OxGAPS EDs from around the world. Cc @amaniinst https://t.co/rWhGV1owg8 3 days ago
- RT @amaniinst: Catch up with our CEO @roshpaul at this event #socinn twitter.com/innovasviluppo… 1 week ago