After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, and we were doubly thrilled when we learnt that professors in a couple of business schools in India were using it as a case study in their courses.
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 7 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 9 months ago
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 10 months ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 11 months ago
- RT @Asia21Leaders: Great profile of @amaniinst by Asia 21 Young Leader @roshpaul and @ilarabbat for @SSIReview. https://t.co/Bfz0EO7dy2 11 months ago