After many long and heated and very enjoyable debates, my father and I co-wrote this essay on what businesses can learn from the management of Australian cricket. It was one of the most fun pieces of writing I’ve ever done, and we were doubly thrilled when we learnt that professors in a couple of business schools in India were using it as a case study in their courses.
- RT @amaniinst: Join our co-founder, @roshpaul this Saturday in #mumbai to learn about careers in social impact! #career #socinn https://t… 4 days ago
- Artificiality is the key to thinking differently. It allows for radical solutions and true innovation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @THNKschool: "Laughter is the quintessential human social signal. Laughter is about relationships." Find out how laughter can foster inn… 1 week ago
- "That's Right, Bob" - bringing lessons from improv comedy to team building in our project with @Oxfam Asia https://t.co/vQqvxTlrzt 1 week ago
- Introducing technical vs adaptive challenges at our accelerator program with leaders at Oxfam in Asia https://t.co/J4fhx7oZxa 1 week ago