- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 4 months ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul shares some valuable lessons on investing in leaders to drive business growth and scale. #leadership #le… 4 months ago
- Shouldn't you focus on the game today instead of the "where were you" segment? It's like they don't care about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @IIA_Kenya: @amaniinst We are proud of you and congratulations for the Win. This is a strong statement of the impact of your work and a… 6 months ago
- Whoo-hoo!! twitter.com/AspenANDE/stat… 6 months ago
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
In 2018, I was honoured to be selected as one of Asia Society’s Young Leaders of the 21st Century, and inducted into a wonderful and accomplished community of leaders across the continent. Click here to read more about the announcement!
I read 24 books in 2017. On LinkedIn, I shared the best 12, sorted in 3 genres, with a short review of each. Some are very popular today, and some are obscure. I would recommend every one of them.
My essay on rootlessness, global citizenship, and a fluid sense of identity in the Business Standard. ——————– No Place is Home Some months ago, a long-time family friend sat me down on the lawn in Bangalore Club and told me … Continue reading
Colombia is extraordinarily proud of its women. Before I arrived, every person who had been here (and several who hadn’t), whether male or female, would emit a quiet whistle and say “Colombia! Oh boy, the women there!” What’s the best … Continue reading
Stripping Off the Straightjacket: How Complexity Theory Provides a Whole New Approach to Making Policy
An essay/book-review in the 2007 edition of the Kennedy School Review. ——————————————– Stripping Off the Straightjacket: How Complexity Theory Provides a Whole New Approach to Making Policy Fritjof Capra, The Hidden Connections, Harper Collins, 2002, 272 pages Mark Buchanan, Ubiquity: Why Catastrophes Happen, Three Rivers … Continue reading
“A model”, I first thought when I walked in at 10pm after a long day at the office and found him sharing a beer and a cigarette with my host. He had that deadly combination so carefully cultivated by models … Continue reading
An op-ed for Rediff.com on what might happen geo-politically if the Tamils in Sri Lanka are successful in creating their own state.