As in 2017, 2018, and 2019, here are my top book recommendations from 2020. One good thing about lockdown was getting to read a lot more than usual. 2020 turned into a bumper reading year, with as many as 72 books!! Click here to read reviews of my top 20% of 2020.
- RT @Careershifters: Thinking about shifting into a more impactful career? @roshpaul and @ilarabbat's new book, 'The New Reason To Work' is… 1 month ago
- Super excited to share the cover of my new book, coming out on November 30! Please mark your calendars because I'd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Check out my latest article: How to Build a Regular Writing Practice linkedin.com/pulse/how-buil… via @LinkedIn 4 months ago
- Fabulous to see @ajarrodkimber and @GeorgeDobell1 reunited on #PoliteEnquiries!! Far and away the best combo. Hope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 8 months ago