Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute
Category Archives: 21st Century Education
Ever find yourself in an argument where, no matter how much you feel the facts or even justice, is on your side, you simply cannot persuade the other person towards your point of view? This may be because you’re in … Continue reading
Last weekend, I returned to the Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) for my 10-year reunion. At first it felt that I had studied there in a past life; so much has happened to me (and to the university) since I graduated. … Continue reading
As part of a series of essays on talent development in the social sector, I wrote an essay for Next Billion in which I argued that living one’s values and following one’s purpose are fundamental ingredients for a fulfilled career. … Continue reading