In 2018, I was honoured to be selected as one of Asia Society’s Young Leaders of the 21st Century, and inducted into a wonderful and accomplished community of leaders across the continent. Click here to read more about the announcement!
- Shouldn't you focus on the game today instead of the "where were you" segment? It's like they don't care about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @IIA_Kenya: @amaniinst We are proud of you and congratulations for the Win. This is a strong statement of the impact of your work and a… 1 month ago
- Whoo-hoo!! twitter.com/AspenANDE/stat… 1 month ago
- @PoliteEnquiries should they just knight Ben Stokes already? 2 months ago
- RT @ArthanCareers: Solving all your doubts at the Demystifying Social Impact Career conference series. #MythBusted Join us to learn what wo… 2 months ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute