As in 2017 and 2018, here are my top book recommendations from 2019. Paradoxically, even though I read many more books in 2019 (35 in all), I actually have fewer ones to recommend than previous years. Partly that’s because a lot of my reading was for work (i.e. books I may not have chosen otherwise), and partly because that’s just the way things go sometimes. Still, all the ones on this list were exceptional and I’d recommend them to anyone. You can read the recommendations here.
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 1 month ago
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 2 months ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 2 months ago
- RT @Asia21Leaders: Great profile of @amaniinst by Asia 21 Young Leader @roshpaul and @ilarabbat for @SSIReview. https://t.co/Bfz0EO7dy2 2 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 8 months ago