By the sheerest chance, I did an interview with Pankaj Roy for Rediff.com just three days before he died. It was a moving conversation, as he was so clearly re-living his cricketing life. I felt privileged to record it.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute