Early in 2001, I conducted interviews with former leading spin bowlers, Bishan Singh Bedi and Maninder Singh on why Indian cricket was struggling to find quality spinners to team up with Anil Kumble. This was, of course, just prior to Harbhajan Singh’s explosive launch onto the Indian cricket scene.
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 1 month ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 3 months ago
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 5 months ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 5 months ago
- RT @Asia21Leaders: Great profile of @amaniinst by Asia 21 Young Leader @roshpaul and @ilarabbat for @SSIReview. https://t.co/Bfz0EO7dy2 5 months ago