Early in 2001, I conducted interviews with former leading spin bowlers, Bishan Singh Bedi and Maninder Singh on why Indian cricket was struggling to find quality spinners to team up with Anil Kumble. This was, of course, just prior to Harbhajan Singh’s explosive launch onto the Indian cricket scene.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute