Early in 2001, I conducted interviews with former leading spin bowlers, Bishan Singh Bedi and Maninder Singh on why Indian cricket was struggling to find quality spinners to team up with Anil Kumble. This was, of course, just prior to Harbhajan Singh’s explosive launch onto the Indian cricket scene.
- Well, here's some good news: Half the planet is middle class or richer, according to @BrookingsInst brookings.edu/blog/future-de… 1 week ago
- Thanks for sharing @SSIReview twitter.com/SSIReview/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @francescafolda: Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One? linkedin.com/pulse/you-havi… @Roshpaul 4 weeks ago
- Speaking at this tomorrow. Do come if you're in Bangalore! twitter.com/amaniinst/stat… 4 weeks ago
- RT @francescafolda: #journalism and #impact: my two worlds connected by @roshpaul talking about global careers of meaning and impact to a n… 1 month ago