- Check out my latest article: How to Build a Regular Writing Practice linkedin.com/pulse/how-buil… via @LinkedIn 1 day ago
- Fabulous to see @ajarrodkimber and @GeorgeDobell1 reunited on #PoliteEnquiries!! Far and away the best combo. Hope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 4 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 1 year ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Travel
Here is this month’s column for First City magazine. Comments more than welcome. ————————————— Sardines in Paradise When you imagine great road trips, I’ll wager that sitting hunched up in a Tata Sumo cheek-by-jowl with nine other passengers isn’t one of … Continue reading
As of this month, I begin a monthly column for First City, Delhi’s primary city magazine, on my travels in northeast India. Since First City doesn’t seem to believe in having a website, here is the first article. Comments more than welcome. … Continue reading
My review of Siddhartha Deb’s Surface, that appeared in this month’s India Today Travel Plus. My brief was to focus on the travel aspects of the book. And it was eventually published with the title “Beyond the Surface”. Comments welcome. ——————— Pursuing the … Continue reading
An article in The Hindu on the possibilities of a weekend getaway from Delhi to Ranikhet.
An unpublished poem ——————————– Naukuchiyatal. Mist dweller I have mixed feelings about mist. Because it obscures. Two weeks ago, It prevented me from seeing the Trishul and Nanda Devi peaks from Mukteshwar It prevented me from reading while settled in … Continue reading
A travelogue on Zanzibar, first published in Outlook Traveller in 2004 but no longer online. ————————– Zanzibar Whoosh! I broke the surface, arms flailing, looking wildly around. Where were they? All I could see was the open ocean, and the … Continue reading
After returning from Tanzania in the summer of 2003, I wrote a long essay, which was then adapted by Travel Mag. This is the link to the adapted essay.
An essay in Rediff.com about my travels in Australia
An essay in Rediff.com on a trip to the Lords Cricket Ground in London