On LinkedIn, I reflected on 2016, a disastrous year. Or was it? Perhaps 2016 wasn’t as bad as it was made out to be. And for our work at Amani Institute, it was a game-changing year.
- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 5 days ago
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 8 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 10 months ago
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 11 months ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 11 months ago