As part of a series of essays on talent development in the social sector, I wrote an essay for Next Billion in which I argued that living one’s values and following one’s purpose are fundamental ingredients for a fulfilled career. More importantly, these factors hold the potential to transform the global talent problem. We just need to support individuals to match their desire for making an impact with the soft and hard skills to do so.
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 4 days ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 1 week ago
- RT @Asia21Leaders: Great profile of @amaniinst by Asia 21 Young Leader @roshpaul and @ilarabbat for @SSIReview. https://t.co/Bfz0EO7dy2 1 week ago
- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 6 months ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul shares some valuable lessons on investing in leaders to drive business growth and scale. #leadership #le… 6 months ago