As part of a series of essays on talent development in the social sector, I wrote an essay for Next Billion in which I argued that living one’s values and following one’s purpose are fundamental ingredients for a fulfilled career. More importantly, these factors hold the potential to transform the global talent problem. We just need to support individuals to match their desire for making an impact with the soft and hard skills to do so.
- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 2 months ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul shares some valuable lessons on investing in leaders to drive business growth and scale. #leadership #le… 2 months ago
- Shouldn't you focus on the game today instead of the "where were you" segment? It's like they don't care about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @IIA_Kenya: @amaniinst We are proud of you and congratulations for the Win. This is a strong statement of the impact of your work and a… 4 months ago
- Whoo-hoo!! twitter.com/AspenANDE/stat… 4 months ago