As part of a series of essays on talent development in the social sector, I wrote an essay for Next Billion in which I argued that living one’s values and following one’s purpose are fundamental ingredients for a fulfilled career. More importantly, these factors hold the potential to transform the global talent problem. We just need to support individuals to match their desire for making an impact with the soft and hard skills to do so.
- @winthropcarty @amaniinst So great to chat with you about this, @winthropcarty! 1 month ago
- RT @winthropcarty: Partnerships that live long and prosper are rare and difficult. @amaniinst co-founder @roshpaul has walked the walk, des… 1 month ago
- RT @Careershifters: Thinking about shifting into a more impactful career? @roshpaul and @ilarabbat's new book, 'The New Reason To Work' is… 5 months ago
- Super excited to share the cover of my new book, coming out on November 30! Please mark your calendars because I'd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Check out my latest article: How to Build a Regular Writing Practice linkedin.com/pulse/how-buil… via @LinkedIn 7 months ago