As part of a series of essays on talent development in the social sector, I wrote an essay for Next Billion in which I argued that living one’s values and following one’s purpose are fundamental ingredients for a fulfilled career. More importantly, these factors hold the potential to transform the global talent problem. We just need to support individuals to match their desire for making an impact with the soft and hard skills to do so.
- Well, here's some good news: Half the planet is middle class or richer, according to @BrookingsInst brookings.edu/blog/future-de… 1 week ago
- Thanks for sharing @SSIReview twitter.com/SSIReview/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @francescafolda: Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One? linkedin.com/pulse/you-havi… @Roshpaul 4 weeks ago
- Speaking at this tomorrow. Do come if you're in Bangalore! twitter.com/amaniinst/stat… 4 weeks ago
- RT @francescafolda: #journalism and #impact: my two worlds connected by @roshpaul talking about global careers of meaning and impact to a n… 1 month ago