As part of their series on innovations in higher education, Ashoka U and the Stanford Social Innovation Review invited us to write about Amani Institute’s award-winning Social Innovation Management program. Here is the article we wrote for them.
- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 1 month ago
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 9 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 11 months ago
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 1 year ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 1 year ago