As part of their series on innovations in higher education, Ashoka U and the Stanford Social Innovation Review invited us to write about Amani Institute’s award-winning Social Innovation Management program. Here is the article we wrote for them.
- Check out my latest article: How to Build a Regular Writing Practice linkedin.com/pulse/how-buil… via @LinkedIn 1 day ago
- Fabulous to see @ajarrodkimber and @GeorgeDobell1 reunited on #PoliteEnquiries!! Far and away the best combo. Hope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 4 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 1 year ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 1 year ago