- Thanks for sharing, Ben! twitter.com/benkeene/statu… 1 month ago
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 9 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 11 months ago
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 1 year ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 1 year ago
Author Archives: roshanjpaul
Ever find yourself in an argument where, no matter how much you feel the facts or even justice, is on your side, you simply cannot persuade the other person towards your point of view? This may be because you’re in … Continue reading
In 2018, I was honoured to be selected as one of Asia Society’s Young Leaders of the 21st Century, and inducted into a wonderful and accomplished community of leaders across the continent. Click here to read more about the announcement!
Last weekend, I returned to the Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) for my 10-year reunion. At first it felt that I had studied there in a past life; so much has happened to me (and to the university) since I graduated. … Continue reading
I read 24 books in 2017. On LinkedIn, I shared the best 12, sorted in 3 genres, with a short review of each. Some are very popular today, and some are obscure. I would recommend every one of them.
As part of a series of essays on talent development in the social sector, I wrote an essay for Next Billion in which I argued that living one’s values and following one’s purpose are fundamental ingredients for a fulfilled career. … Continue reading