This article was written for CSRWire (“a digital media platform for the latest news, views and reports in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability”) in which I explored the results of our study at the Amani Institute on careers in the social sector.
- RT @amaniinst: ❤️❤️The Amani team ❤️❤️ #AmaniBig5 #nairobi https://t.co/MS2ul0XwZ4 6 days ago
- RT @AndrinaBeu: The #AmaniBig5 is on! Celebrating 5 years of changemaking with a strong & inspiring community. #socinn #socialchange https:… 6 days ago
- RT @jwagala: Walking the talk with @bobcollymore @roshpaul during @amaniinst 5 year celebrations @1847Philanthrop. the next 5 will be grea… 6 days ago
- I am supporting 1st ever #game based on real #wildlife data. Check out @ioelephants and share. This is super cool! kickstarter.com/projects/safar…" 1 week ago
- @PivotGuild @SocentClinic Haha... totally kidding! 2 weeks ago