This article was written for CSRWire (“a digital media platform for the latest news, views and reports in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability”) in which I explored the results of our study at the Amani Institute on careers in the social sector.
- @winthropcarty @amaniinst So great to chat with you about this, @winthropcarty! 1 month ago
- RT @winthropcarty: Partnerships that live long and prosper are rare and difficult. @amaniinst co-founder @roshpaul has walked the walk, des… 1 month ago
- RT @Careershifters: Thinking about shifting into a more impactful career? @roshpaul and @ilarabbat's new book, 'The New Reason To Work' is… 5 months ago
- Super excited to share the cover of my new book, coming out on November 30! Please mark your calendars because I'd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Check out my latest article: How to Build a Regular Writing Practice linkedin.com/pulse/how-buil… via @LinkedIn 7 months ago