This article was written for CSRWire (“a digital media platform for the latest news, views and reports in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability”) in which I explored the results of our study at the Amani Institute on careers in the social sector.
- @PoliteEnquiries should they just knight Ben Stokes already? 4 weeks ago
- RT @ArthanCareers: Solving all your doubts at the Demystifying Social Impact Career conference series. #MythBusted Join us to learn what wo… 1 month ago
- RT @amaniinst: Hear from our co-founder @roshpaul on why he thinks it's important to work in emerging markets and how you too can make a li… 4 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: "In the social sector, we've got the toughest jobs in the world. We've got to work together and use all of these skills to s… 5 months ago
- Had a great time MCing the Walk Your Talk session at the conference #purposecareers twitter.com/ArthanCareers/… 5 months ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute