This article was written for CSRWire (“a digital media platform for the latest news, views and reports in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability”) in which I explored the results of our study at the Amani Institute on careers in the social sector.
- RT @amaniinst: Join our co-founder, @roshpaul this Saturday in #mumbai to learn about careers in social impact! #career #socinn https://t… 4 days ago
- Artificiality is the key to thinking differently. It allows for radical solutions and true innovation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @THNKschool: "Laughter is the quintessential human social signal. Laughter is about relationships." Find out how laughter can foster inn… 1 week ago
- "That's Right, Bob" - bringing lessons from improv comedy to team building in our project with @Oxfam Asia https://t.co/vQqvxTlrzt 1 week ago
- Introducing technical vs adaptive challenges at our accelerator program with leaders at Oxfam in Asia https://t.co/J4fhx7oZxa 1 week ago