The study helped us distill a set of five key principles for scaling social innovation. The Ashoka Globalizer Fellows provided these insights, and they are the proverbial early warning signals—these principles represent the direction in which nonprofits, social businesses, and the investors that fuel them will eventually head.
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 4 days ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 1 week ago
- RT @Asia21Leaders: Great profile of @amaniinst by Asia 21 Young Leader @roshpaul and @ilarabbat for @SSIReview. https://t.co/Bfz0EO7dy2 1 week ago
- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 6 months ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul shares some valuable lessons on investing in leaders to drive business growth and scale. #leadership #le… 6 months ago