The study helped us distill a set of five key principles for scaling social innovation. The Ashoka Globalizer Fellows provided these insights, and they are the proverbial early warning signals—these principles represent the direction in which nonprofits, social businesses, and the investors that fuel them will eventually head.
- @winthropcarty @amaniinst So great to chat with you about this, @winthropcarty! 1 month ago
- RT @winthropcarty: Partnerships that live long and prosper are rare and difficult. @amaniinst co-founder @roshpaul has walked the walk, des… 1 month ago
- RT @Careershifters: Thinking about shifting into a more impactful career? @roshpaul and @ilarabbat's new book, 'The New Reason To Work' is… 5 months ago
- Super excited to share the cover of my new book, coming out on November 30! Please mark your calendars because I'd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Check out my latest article: How to Build a Regular Writing Practice linkedin.com/pulse/how-buil… via @LinkedIn 7 months ago