The study helped us distill a set of five key principles for scaling social innovation. The Ashoka Globalizer Fellows provided these insights, and they are the proverbial early warning signals—these principles represent the direction in which nonprofits, social businesses, and the investors that fuel them will eventually head.
- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 2 months ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul shares some valuable lessons on investing in leaders to drive business growth and scale. #leadership #le… 2 months ago
- Shouldn't you focus on the game today instead of the "where were you" segment? It's like they don't care about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @IIA_Kenya: @amaniinst We are proud of you and congratulations for the Win. This is a strong statement of the impact of your work and a… 4 months ago
- Whoo-hoo!! twitter.com/AspenANDE/stat… 4 months ago