The study helped us distill a set of five key principles for scaling social innovation. The Ashoka Globalizer Fellows provided these insights, and they are the proverbial early warning signals—these principles represent the direction in which nonprofits, social businesses, and the investors that fuel them will eventually head.
- Yes! twitter.com/amaniinst/stat… 6 hours ago
- RT @THNKschool: THNK Partners Rajiv Ball & @fbartels give #THNKFSTVL a sneak peak of what's in store for the next 5 years #THNKJOMO https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul asks about the ethical implications for human microchip implants. #THNKFSTVL #THNKjomo #biohacking 1 day ago
- I'm getting ready to speak about tech and innovation to all the @OxGAPS EDs from around the world. Cc @amaniinst https://t.co/rWhGV1owg8 3 days ago
- RT @amaniinst: Catch up with our CEO @roshpaul at this event #socinn twitter.com/innovasviluppo… 1 week ago