The study helped us distill a set of five key principles for scaling social innovation. The Ashoka Globalizer Fellows provided these insights, and they are the proverbial early warning signals—these principles represent the direction in which nonprofits, social businesses, and the investors that fuel them will eventually head.
- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 1 week ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul shares some valuable lessons on investing in leaders to drive business growth and scale. #leadership #le… 1 week ago
- Shouldn't you focus on the game today instead of the "where were you" segment? It's like they don't care about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @IIA_Kenya: @amaniinst We are proud of you and congratulations for the Win. This is a strong statement of the impact of your work and a… 2 months ago
- Whoo-hoo!! twitter.com/AspenANDE/stat… 2 months ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute