The study helped us distill a set of five key principles for scaling social innovation. The Ashoka Globalizer Fellows provided these insights, and they are the proverbial early warning signals—these principles represent the direction in which nonprofits, social businesses, and the investors that fuel them will eventually head.
- RT @amaniinst: Hear from our co-founder @roshpaul on why he thinks it's important to work in emerging markets and how you too can make a li… 2 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: "In the social sector, we've got the toughest jobs in the world. We've got to work together and use all of these skills to s… 2 months ago
- Had a great time MCing the Walk Your Talk session at the conference #purposecareers twitter.com/ArthanCareers/… 2 months ago
- RT @ArthanCareers: Life lessons #2 Walking the talk by @amaniinst "When you grow up angry and in Punjab you try everything in life and use… 2 months ago
- RT @innovcorps: "Let the reason for the shift to the social sector not be the current situation at the corporate space, but the pull of the… 2 months ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute