The study helped us distill a set of five key principles for scaling social innovation. The Ashoka Globalizer Fellows provided these insights, and they are the proverbial early warning signals—these principles represent the direction in which nonprofits, social businesses, and the investors that fuel them will eventually head.
- Looking for something to read in 2019? Here are the 12 Best Books I Read in 2018 linkedin.com/pulse/12-best-… 2 weeks ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it linkedin.com/pulse/6-insigh… 1 month ago
- @benkeene @EarthCompany_EC Cool! We are doing that summit in brazil in feb 2019. Wanna come? Maybe Asia the year after... 1 month ago
- RT @amaniinst: Tomorrow in Amsterdam, our Co-Founder @roshpaul and Global Community Director, Geraldine Hepp will be leading a session on H… 1 month ago
- 'The next time you find yourself in a difference of opinion with someone, switch the conversation to another set of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute