In October 2014, I was a delegate at the prestigious Opportunity Collaboration annual un-conference in Ixtapa, Mexico. I came away impressed at the potential and appetite for collaboration amongst so many of the organizations that are leading the way in educational innovation today. My reflections on this were published in the Skoll World Forum blog.
- RT @amaniinst: Our co-founder & CEO - @roshpaul is speaking at a panel on 'Responsible Leadership for the 21st century' at the @avpn_asia I… 1 week ago
- RT @THNKschool: #THNKer @roshpaul shares some valuable lessons on investing in leaders to drive business growth and scale. #leadership #le… 1 week ago
- Shouldn't you focus on the game today instead of the "where were you" segment? It's like they don't care about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @IIA_Kenya: @amaniinst We are proud of you and congratulations for the Win. This is a strong statement of the impact of your work and a… 2 months ago
- Whoo-hoo!! twitter.com/AspenANDE/stat… 2 months ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute