In October 2014, I was a delegate at the prestigious Opportunity Collaboration annual un-conference in Ixtapa, Mexico. I came away impressed at the potential and appetite for collaboration amongst so many of the organizations that are leading the way in educational innovation today. My reflections on this were published in the Skoll World Forum blog.
- Looking for something to read in 2019? Here are the 12 Best Books I Read in 2018 linkedin.com/pulse/12-best-… 2 weeks ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it linkedin.com/pulse/6-insigh… 1 month ago
- @benkeene @EarthCompany_EC Cool! We are doing that summit in brazil in feb 2019. Wanna come? Maybe Asia the year after... 1 month ago
- RT @amaniinst: Tomorrow in Amsterdam, our Co-Founder @roshpaul and Global Community Director, Geraldine Hepp will be leading a session on H… 1 month ago
- 'The next time you find yourself in a difference of opinion with someone, switch the conversation to another set of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- 6 Insights about changemaking – and the difference between knowing something and understanding it
- Are You Having an Intellectual Debate or a Religious One?
- Selected as an Asia 21 Young Leader
- A Failure Playlist to Help You Sleep at Night
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute