In October 2014, I was a delegate at the prestigious Opportunity Collaboration annual un-conference in Ixtapa, Mexico. I came away impressed at the potential and appetite for collaboration amongst so many of the organizations that are leading the way in educational innovation today. My reflections on this were published in the Skoll World Forum blog.
- @AirAsiaSupport your website makes it very hard to find the baggage fees for checked in luggage. What are the fees… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @GrowthAfrica: VALUE CHAIN SUSTAINABILITY: Meet Faraz Ramji, who is famous for his @urbanbites254 brand as he shares about his entrepren… 1 month ago
- What to do, and what not: Putting my Harvard experience to use at Amani Institute linkedin.com/pulse/what-do-… 1 month ago
- Great bit of misconception slaying by our friends @ArthanCareers! twitter.com/ArthanCareers/… 2 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: We can all learn from #failure but only a few can make us laugh so hard about it @DrJagdishChatur doing stand-up comedy at B… 2 months ago