In October 2014, I was a delegate at the prestigious Opportunity Collaboration annual un-conference in Ixtapa, Mexico. I came away impressed at the potential and appetite for collaboration amongst so many of the organizations that are leading the way in educational innovation today. My reflections on this were published in the Skoll World Forum blog.
- RT @amaniinst: Join our co-founder, @roshpaul this Saturday in #mumbai to learn about careers in social impact! #career #socinn https://t… 4 days ago
- Artificiality is the key to thinking differently. It allows for radical solutions and true innovation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @THNKschool: "Laughter is the quintessential human social signal. Laughter is about relationships." Find out how laughter can foster inn… 1 week ago
- "That's Right, Bob" - bringing lessons from improv comedy to team building in our project with @Oxfam Asia https://t.co/vQqvxTlrzt 1 week ago
- Introducing technical vs adaptive challenges at our accelerator program with leaders at Oxfam in Asia https://t.co/J4fhx7oZxa 1 week ago