In October 2014, I was a delegate at the prestigious Opportunity Collaboration annual un-conference in Ixtapa, Mexico. I came away impressed at the potential and appetite for collaboration amongst so many of the organizations that are leading the way in educational innovation today. My reflections on this were published in the Skoll World Forum blog.
- RT @amaniinst: Join us in a virtual #UN75 Dialogue on the intersection of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Gender Equality as part of a series of… 4 months ago
- RT @amaniinst: How can you chase off a lion with a mop? Our CEO @roshpaul explains here linkedin.com/pulse/chasing-… #socialinovation #changemak… 6 months ago
- RT @idr_online: #Careers | “Expect social businesses to rise from the ashes of failed nonprofits, but also expect traditional companies to… 8 months ago
- RT @AshokaU: "Making impact is hard, and you need to train and practice accordingly, like a doctor or an Olympic athlete." @ilarabbat & @ro… 8 months ago
- RT @Asia21Leaders: Great profile of @amaniinst by Asia 21 Young Leader @roshpaul and @ilarabbat for @SSIReview. https://t.co/Bfz0EO7dy2 8 months ago